What to do if your Ragdoll Eats Rat Poison

If you put out rat poison in your home make sure you let everyone in your home know and take precautions to keep your Ragdoll cat away from the poison. If your cat accidentally eats the poison, call your vet or pet poison control hotline immediately. If possible, have the original package of the poison available so you can identify main and active ingredients as well as possible treatment solutions as listed on the package. Be prepared to give the vet or poison control operator the weight and age of your cat as well as the time of poison ingestion. You may be advised to take your cat to an animal hospital or administer hydrogen peroxide to induce immediate vomiting. There is generally a two hour window between ingestion and digestion so be sure to act quickly. Also report the incident to your vet Scottsdale, AZ. Click here to know more.

What to do if your Ragdoll Eats Rat Poison

Post a comment

Private comment

Search form
Display RSS link.
Link
Friend request form

Want to be friends with this user.

QR code
QR