Dangerous Items in a Garage for a Dog

Dangerous Items in a Garage for a Dog

Living with a dog may seem simple, but it isn’t. There are many dangers you have to be careful of, especially when it comes to the garage.

One of the biggest dangers in the garage is antifreeze. It’s actually one of the most common forms of poisoning in dogs. That’s because antifreeze tastes pretty good to a dog. It isn’t until a dog has gulped up quite a bit when he discovers it has a bad aftertaste. By then, it’s too late and he needs professional care right away.

Moth balls can be bad for a dog, as well as any pesticides. Although they aren’t as appetizing as antifreeze, a curious dog exploring with his mouth can swallow enough to make him very sick.

Keep your dog out of the garage! If you worry that your canine companion has been poisoned, take him into your veterinary clinic Glendale, AZ right away. Visit their site for more information.

Post a comment

Private comment

Search form
Display RSS link.
Link
Friend request form

Want to be friends with this user.

QR code
QR