Chocolate and Toy Poodles

Chocolate is a dangerous food for most dogs including Toy Poodles. It is important to keep all chocolate out of your pup’s reach. If your Toy Poodle does eat chocolate, call your right away. Symptoms of chocolate poisoning may include extreme thirst, diarrhea, unusual amounts of energy, pacing, shaking, or seizures. Do not wait for symptoms to appear as they may take six to twelve hours to develop. Be prepared to tell your vet your Toy Poodle’s weight and the amount of chocolate he may have eaten. Small amounts of chocolate may not affect a Toy Poodle the way it would a Pomeranian. In less extreme cases, your vet WestLake, TX may tell you to make your dog vomit by giving him one tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide for every twenty pounds he weighs. Never wait to call the vet when chocolate is involved. The sooner your dog receives help the better. Visit this site to learn more.

Chocolate and Toy Poodles

Post a comment

Private comment


Pet Health Information

Author:Pet Health Information
It provides information about Pet health care from veterinarians and pet experts. Includes symptoms, prevention, behavior, and common conditions of pet.

Latest journals
Latest comments
Latest trackbacks
Monthly archive
Search form
Display RSS link.
Friend request form

Want to be friends with this user.

QR code